GES Biotek is growing rapidly, and we are seeking highly motivated, initiative-taking team members. We offer competitive pay and continuous advancement opportunities.
The candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, submitting, and implementing projects within a predetermined budget, timeline, and scope. The candidate will also monitor and present project updates to clients or project team members. The ideal candidate will have strong technical, mechanical, interpersonal, and organizational skills and be self‐motivated to perform at the highest level.
- Manage communication between the customer and GES Biotek management
- Participate in client job walks & client conference calls
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor project deliverables execution/status
- Manage client expectations to protect company interests with high-quality customer service
- Resolve technical challenges & flag potential schedule or cost overruns
- Manage project change-order requests & documentation
- Interpret project drawings & specifications
- Identify opportunities for cost savings to maximize profit margins
- Identify potential performance risks and mitigation strategies
- Suggest effective cost and schedule savings opportunities and overrun mitigation strategies
- Specify buy-out components, solicit bids and data from suppliers, and effectively assess options
- Generate Submittals, Reports, RFIs
- Submit drawings & 3D models
- Generate Equipment Submittals, O&M manuals, Startup & Commissioning documents
- Coordiante field testing report generation, performance testing, and lab sample collection
- Be proficient in engineering report writing
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple disciplines
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with a project
- BS in Chemical/Environmental or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent 3-10 years of experience in various aspects of odor control areas, including vapor-phase treatment technologies, liquid-phase treatment technologies, and odor control standards and approaches. Experience is preferred.
- Experience in Air Pollution Control or related industries is a plus, with a thorough experience in odor control calculations, including fan and equipment sizing, static pressure calculations, ventilation calculations, and odor removal calculations. The candidate fully understands the coordination requirements of odor control systems and other project disciplines and possesses strong technical, verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- ACAD, Adobe, Office, and general business systems capabilities
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
Locations & Hours
This is a full‐time position working Monday through Friday during regular working hours, remote home office.
Pay: Competitive Salary
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8-hour shifts
Work Location: Remote home office
Contact us now to learn more about this or other available career opportunities.